Wednesday, July 7, 2010

HEARING THE WORD

"I believe all can live God’s word magnificently, extraordinarily and exceptionally….why not?

I know I have been mocked for hearing “heavenly voices”…. that doesn’t bother me…. I know one can’t live God’s word without listening, hearing and tuned in to His Speaking.

In the beginning the Word was spoken…at the other end there needs to be a receiving….a hearing of that word. When God’s word is received it creates something within….and when we speak those words back to others that is an extension of His word and that creates magnificence!

I have realized that I just need to fine tune my receiving organ so that I can clearly hear and understand the words spoken to make a positive impact to others." - Clayton A. Chan, DDS, Las Vegas, NV

No comments: